Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Bumps in the road

Sometimes in life we go through things that we dont understand...actually i think its more often than not. Today i was faced with one of those things. I am totally and untterly confused why people do the things they do. Although i was raised to have good morals, not everyone else is. I have to remind myself that it is not a nature things, but a nuture condition. Life doesn't have to be as hard as people make it. People shouldn't look for wats to tear others down. I am not only having to deal with this issue, but what makes it more difficult is knowing that someone i love is having to take the stones for it. I do know that regardless of who tries to tear us down, we will stand strong knowing that it will work out in the end.

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. (2 Thessalonians 3:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment