Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Getting Closer

So this past weekend i decided to clean, clean, and clean some more. I even cleaned out the hall closet and the kitchen closet! This week i am going to tackle the kitchen and bathroom floors. If i start feeling really motivated, i will clean Lance's closet. I guess i will just have to see how it goes. I am almost finished with Alehsie's canvas that i have been working on. i will take a picture once it is complete. I only have a few things left to do to it and then all it will be missing is her weight, DOB, length and her handprints and footprints.

As far as my progress on my pregnancy, i am feeling way more tired lately. I could probably blame the large belly for interfering with my sleep and ms. Ali for lying on my bladder, but i know it will be worth it.                         
Lance is back on the road today headed up North. Although i am thankful he is working, it does put a little bit of stress in the air because i worry about all the dangers that come with the job. He is very cautious and he pays close attention to all the idiots that are on the interstates and highways so that is a plus. I am just happy that he is back working. It is a daily task that we often take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment