Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

37 Weeks Today

So i have finally reached the full term stage of my pregnancy!! Ali does not seem like she is ready to arrive so i am continuing to count down the days until she does. Almost 2 weeks ago, i pulled a muscle in the top part of my stomach and yesterday, i either tore it or pulled it again. It is not a pleasant experience at all. Every time i even life something simple like my my cup at work, it feels painful. I am at that point where i just want to lay in bed and wait, but instead, i continue to go to work. I have had some cramping, but no contractions so far. I guess every new mom wants to know when their child will arrive and i have found myself wondering this and many other things over the last few weeks. I cant wait to see what she looks like. I wonder if she will have tons of hair when she is born or if she will have skiny little arms and legs. I wonder if she will take after me and be a scheduled type of person or if she will be like her dad and just go with the flow. Will she have a temper like me or be mellow like Lance. Time will tell what she will be like and i am so excited to experience the joys of raising a child. I know that there will be heart aches and tears but the good times will make up for the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment