Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 5, 2011

Almost Done

Today i am 38 weeks and 2 days along. My last day at work will be next Friday which is the 12th of August. I figured this way, if she has not arrived yet, i can finish up everything which would definitely include some extra cleaning so that everything is nice and organized for when we get home. I also wont have the stress of going into labor while i am at work. Although i do have friends that would get me tot he hospital, i would rather not have to go that route. I have 2 showers that were totally unexpected. 1 of them is this Saturday and it is being given by some people at my church. The other shower is Monday afternoon at work. 2 great people that i work with decided to throw something together for me. I am super excited!
     Lance didnt work this week which it was great to be able to spend time with him, but i am also wanting to make sure he is here for her delivery and that we we will have enough money on reserve to pay the bills. I think life is always throwing you something and i have really been trying to learn that some things you just have to deal with. The journey to becoming a mother has changed my views of life drastically. All the petty things that i thought were important, are now just irrelevent. Life is such a gift and i am about to experience one of the greatest joys ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment